Who are we
The company website: https://gisgeo.pt
Gisgeo Information Systems, founded in 2008, is a company specialized in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Software Development that develops solutions for web and mobile. These solutions are designed to capture, store, analyze, manage and present georeferenced data in order to help in your decisions.
WHAT KIND OF CONDITIONS DO WE HAVE AND WHY WE DO THEM
- Terms and Conditions Agreement
These terms and conditions apply exclusively to websites owned or operated by GISGEO INFORMATION SYSTEMS. Please note that other GISGEO INFORMATION SYSTEMS services may have additional terms and conditions relating to the use of those services, and the present terms and conditions are not intended to modify these additional terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
Without the express prior authorization of GISGEO INFORMATION SYSTEMS, you are not allowed to:
● Use any device, software or hardware to circumvent any operational element or to interfere with the normal functioning of this website or the activities carried out on it;
● Use any bots, hardware or software that add functionality not authorized by GISGEO, as well as other data extraction tools on this site;
● Take any action that imposes an inappropriate load on this website or network infrastructure, or that affects our network or other customers;
● Modify or disaggregate any software existing on or associated with this website, or its network infrastructure;
GISGEO INFORMATION SYSTEMS reserves the right to modify, reject or delete any information hosted on or transmitted to our server and which, at our sole discretion, is considered unacceptable or violates these terms and conditions, as well as suspend or terminate the your service due to any operational or governmental reason, or arising from your breach of these terms and conditions. Unauthorized use of this website or network infrastructure and/or submission of data by a person or entity other than the authorized user of the account is illegal and GISGEO reserves the right to take legal action.
Requirements to create hyperlinks to the website http://www.gisgeo.pt/
You can create hyperlinks to our website, according to the following guidelines:
The hyperlink can only refer to our main page and not to the pages within the site itself.
2. The GISGEO hyperlink cannot be associated with any other logos or graphics.
3. The GISGEO hyperlink may not be used in any way that implies the endorsement or sponsorship of third parties or their products or services, or affiliation with the GISGEO service.
4. The hyperlink may only be textual and the use of the GISGEO logo or of GISGEO's artistic or graphic elements is not permitted.
5. The GISGEO name and trademark may not be associated with dishonest, misleading or defamatory advertising or comments, or used in any way that could harm or compromise our professional reputation or the identity
and policies of the company.
2. Consent to Monitoring and Disclosure
A cookie is a small text file or data packet sent by a website when the user visits a website. Cookies serve to improve your interaction with the website, in order to obtain better navigation and increase search efficiency. Thus, cookies provide data stored on your computer such as saved passwords, items added to the shopping cart in the case of an online store, links that were previously clicked, among others.
These data and information will only be used if you have given your prior consent. If you have not done so, GISGEO will not carry out any of the actions described above.
The user of this website assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this website and the internet in general. GISGEO, its affiliates and service partners disclaim all warranties, representations or endorsements, express or implied, with respect to any content, including, but not limited to, documentation and related graphics accessed from or through this website, or of the internet, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. GISGEO assumes no legal or other liability for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content, device, product or process posted on the server, or other material accessible from the website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GISGEO and its affiliates, including employees, directors, officers, service providers, agents, business partners, external collaborators, distribution partners and representatives, against any claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses. , including attorneys' fees, initiated by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of these terms and conditions or applicable law.
5. Commercial Rights
GISGEO INFORMATION SYSTEMS and its logo are trademarks. Nothing contained on this website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or any other means, a license or right to use the GISGEO trademark or logo without prior authorization from GISGEO INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
6. Exclusion of endorsement
Reference made herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links of third parties, or other information that mentions the trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by GISGEO. . Information about products and services is the sole responsibility of each individual supplier.
All information published on this website is subject to change without notice. In addition, these terms and conditions may be changed at any time and without notice. These changes will be effected by publication on this website. You should check this site frequently to check for changes. Continued access to this website after the changes have been implemented therefore demonstrates that you accept those changes.